Policy of integrated: quality, safety and environment system management
The most important target of WOBI-STAL Company is customer’s satisfaction performed by providing of complete, professional service and delivery on time of high quality products. Satisfaction of our clients is achieved by using of standards for integrated quality, safety and environment systems management.
Development of company is related to basic values as credibility, competence, worker’s and product’s safety, innovative technologies and building of competitive advantage keeping of professional ethics standards, also pro-ecologic activities coming to limitation of negative influence for environment.
Measured targets are as follows:
- client’s satisfaction (measured on base of estimation of client’s perception and results of strategic client’s audits)
- delivery on time (basing on agreement’s termination dates)
- work safety (measured as amount of accidents in working shifts)
- product’s safety ( verified by independent third parties)
- investments in infrastructure and pro-ecologic modifications (measured as value of pro-ecologic investments in company).
We build the confidence of our client’s to the products and services basing on quality, safety and environment policy. This policy ensures the following:
- introduction of safety products and services complying client’s requirements on market,
- communication with suppliers, clients and users for continuous improvement of our products safety
- continuous improvement of processes included in recorded procedures and effective management of these processes
- effective management of resources and assurance of means necessary for completion of targets.
Implementation of integrated; quality, safety and environment management system is compatible with:
- ISO 9001:2008
- ISO 3834-2:2007
- EN 15085-2:2007
- OHSAS 18001:2007
- ISO 14001:2005
and is our strategic decision.